Welcome to BCF
The British Culinary Federation, World Association of Chefs' Societies National Member, has been founded on a partnership between the Chefs and Cooks Circle and the Midlands Association of Chefs who, between them, have over 85 years experience in the industry. Become a part of the BCF and receive many great benefits.
- BCF Chef of the Year 2016 Semi-finalist’s announced!
Jacob Robinson: Corrigan’s, Mayfair London. Alexandr Radetchi: Restaurant Story, London. John Larkin: Tom’s Kitchen, London. Andy Wright: Restaurant 23, Leamington …
- BCF Student Challenge Cook and Serve Team of the Year 2016
Sponsored by Robot Coupe and Bidvest Foodservice, supported by Contacto Bournville College, Birmingham B31 2AJ Wednesday 27th April 2016 Open …
- more news >
- Welsh International Culinary Championships: Feb 15th-18th
February 15, 2016
- BCF Chef of the Year 2016-Semi final
February 22, 2016
- Chefs Club Lunch – Cheal’s of Henley
February 24, 2016
- Hotelympia: 29th Feb-3rd March
February 29, 2016
Advertise with us
Student Cook & Serve
Bournville College, Birmingham B31 2AJ
Wednesday 27th April 2016
The home of hospitality innovation
Hotelympia is the UK’s largest foodservice and hospitality event and the most important event for any professional wanting to gain access to the latest products and thinking. It is the best place to find real innovation and ideas.